Connecting humans to humans
Connecting humans to machines
Connecting machines to things
Streamline Your Operations
Managing multiple vendors can be complex, frustrating and time consuming. We help single and multi-site facilities understand their existing infrastructure and service provider landscape as well as help with the design and engineering of their future state of cloud / phone / secure connectivity.
Being able to leverage your facilities internet, phone, cybersecurity, data center, compliance solutions, contact center applications, emergency management solutions, unified communications and more from a single provider is invaluable. It not only allows you to take advantage of a single point of contact for planning, implementation, and problem resolution, but also allows you to work on your business ... not in it.
Universal Connectivity is a proud healthcare communication services partner of CALA, supporting their mission “to enhance the quality of life for those we serve.”
Our Technology Health Scorecard
As a part of our commitment to LTC (Long Term Care), STC (Short Term Care), senior care, and assisted living healthcare facilities, we have developed a comprehensive technology scorecard assessment. This assessment provides a meticulous review of your facility's technology and communications systems, allowing us to identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Secure Communications
- Internet Access options
- WiFi coverage, security, and guest access
- Revenue Generating Telco and Internet options
- Phone system requirements and 911 compliance
- Emergency Notifications and Paging
- Security (physical, video and Network / Cyber)
- Medical Device Security
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Nurse Call / Mobility
How You Can Use Results
How You Can Use Results
- Identify risk areas and strategically plan your IT budgets
- Improve your Business Continuity Plans
- Enhance employee and client engagement through better technology utilization
- Lower costs by pinpointing inefficiencies and redundant systems
- Enable efficient and secure video communications
- Leverage in negotiations with your insurance provider to potentially enhance coverage
Request Your Assessment
Your Needs Dictate the Solution
Do you have a need for solutions that deliver flexibility, visibility, and control? In the critical realm of healthcare, seamless communication is non-negotiable. Work with a team who will partner with you to strategically engineer a solution to meet your organization's needs to seamlessly connect care providers, patients, and support staff. Learn about our healthcare communication services and solutions.
Communication plays a vital role in ensuring a safe environment for staff, patients, and visitors. From urgent code blue alarms and requests for medical assistance to pressing panic buttons during confrontations, timely and accurate information must reach the appropriate individuals instantly. Mass notification systems, incident management solutions, and visitor check-in systems empower healthcare facilities to prioritize safety while efficiently managing daily communications.
powered by InformaCast
Safety & Security
- Staff protection
- Visitor check-in
- Patient Tracking
- Incident Management
- Overhead paging
- Scheduled announcements
- Equipment monitoring
- Shift coverage
All businesses rely on stable and consistent communications, but not every industry and company are created equal. Simplify your phone system, software and services and create business mobility, optimize customer interactions, increase productivity, and lower costs.
Empower physicians to connect with patients through messaging, phone calls, chat, video conferencing, cloud fax and reporting all on one platform. No more limitations on where you can respond in real-time – healthcare workers can be there for their patients from anywhere. Offer patients a secure and convenient way to have telehealth consultations through video and meeting capabilities. Create a better, more seamless experience for everyone.
- Hosted Phone (VoIP): facilitate seamless communication on all devices and networks. Get easier access to voicemails, call conferencing, call recording, AI (Artificial Intelligence), call analytics and more.
- E911 Call Routing: Ensure the safety and well-being of your employees, patients, and guests with accurate 911 call routing and dispatchable location management.
- Unified Communications: Integrate your voice, secure fax, video, voicemail, secure content/file sharing and messaging solutions to work together in real time. We offer both Microsoft Teams and Cisco Webex collaboration tools.
- Microsoft Teams Integration: optimize your Teams setup to include enterprise-grade telephony with Direct Routing. Seamlessly add local and long-distance calling for all your end users (with a company phone number) with the Teams app they already use.
- Contact Center Solutions: connect customers to answers, enhance the customer experience, increase agent efficiency, and gain better business insights with phone analytics & call recording with AI.
- Online Faxing: send or receive secure faxes from your PC or tablet maintaining HIPAA compliance. Easily store and retrieve faxes electronically.
- Phones & Hardware: office desktop phones including multi-line, video, touchscreen, cordless and conference phones.
- Video Conferencing Solutions: user-friendly solution that provides the flexibility you want and makes it simple to start, join and meet all in real-time. Healthcare professionals can collaborate and stay connected securely. Improve employee productivity and the patient experience.
Seamlessly being connected to patients, vendors, doctors, nurses, pharmacies, families and administration is non-negotiable. Business internet services keep your organization secure and running smoothly enabling data access anytime from anywhere. A reliable internet connection supports team efficiency, enhancing productivity regardless of their location. Fiber optic connectivity can extend a significant advantage to companies of all sizes – especially the ones that use data storage or cloud. The internet connection you choose for your organization will not only impact employee productivity, but also the customer experience. Work with a provider who will provide internet access options, WiFi coverage, security and guest access.
In addition, Internet service provider (ISP) outages can be hard to predict and devastating. Having a secondary internet connection will keep you productive and available to customers. To avoid costly outages, backup your network.
What Is Included in Business Internet Services?
- A turnkey solution to meet bandwidth and security requirements at scale
- Fast deployments that free up key IT resources and operational expenses
- Human touch support
- Flexible bandwidth, up to 10Gbps
- A robust and unique network design built for you
- Wireless 4G LTE/5G broadband connection
- Direct-to-cloud platform connectivity
- Access to cloud-based applications
- VPN access for individuals and remote sites
- VoIP and video conferencing quality and priority traffic shaping
- High availability solutions that balance the strengths of fiber and wireless networks
- Security protocols are purpose-built for PCI and HIPPA compliance
In today's fast-paced digital world, data is the lifeblood of any organization. From patient records to financial information, the data you collect and store is critical to your operations. The consequences if that data were lost or compromised will have a significant impact on your bottom line, affecting various aspects of your business. It is important to have an understanding of risk and a working knowledge of your organization's level of cyber security and compliance preparedness.
Whether it is through accidental deletion, software corruption, viruses, physical damage or formatting errors, such events can leave you without crucial information needed to run your organization smoothly. Is it worth the risk to be unprepared? Absolutely not. Every business has unique data protection needs. Our customized business continuity solutions, including data backup and recovery, disaster planning, secure storage systems, and cybersecurity measures, are tailored to your organization's specific requirements.
Managed Security Services Include:
- Web application firewall
- Vulnerability scans
- Edge security
- Secure VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- Wireless access point, switch integration and management
- Third-party access vendor support
- Cloud security
- Endpoint backup
- Data leak prevention
- Managed networks
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Site to site IPsec
- URL link protection
- Anti-spam and anti-virus
- Backup and disaster recovery
Universal Connectivity firmly believes that “Every Business Deserves to Be Better Connected”
We are 28+ years rooted in the understanding that robust and secure connectivity is the backbone of growth, competitiveness, and the capacity to deliver exceptional care in the digital age. Our solutions are tailored for the healthcare industry to give you uninterrupted performance, scalability, security, compliance, synchronized teamwork and peace of mind.
Universal Connectivity Core Value: Human Touch
We pride ourselves in being real people who respond to the immediacy of your needs because we know that prompt and personalized support can make all the difference in the success of your business. Our commitment to human touch means that our clients receive unmatched customer service, with a dedicated team of experts who are always available to help. Whether you need technical support or guidance in selecting the right telecommunication solutions for your business, we're here to listen and provide solutions. With Universal Connectivity as your strategic partner, you can trust your business will be supported every step of the way. Experience the difference and grow your business with confidence.